Always be aggressive.
Shout your every word.
If you’re not the alpha of a group, you must fuck shit up.
I am certainly not against these behaviors. They can be natural, they can be fun, they can be necessary. But if they are compulsive, then there is an issue. The issue is not “too much strength for others to handle.” The issue is weakness, reactiveness. In a culture designed to emasculate us, hypermasculinity is a reactive behavior, a weakness of will.
The will to be an asshole seems to grow stronger among men nowadays. It is curious to see, although it might be a necessary step in one’s masculine development. While some men turn hypermasculine as an overreaction to girls who rejected or abandoned them, to people who took advantage of them, or to fathers who failed to give them proper guidance, others just revolt passionately against feminization and the female imperative of our culture.
Our True Will, however, is not to anxiously act in opposition to what our environment tells us or expects us to do. It is to proactively, autonomously act in accordance with what we truly want to do. Aggression, for instance, is not something we inhibit or release due to emotional agitation. Rather, we use it with a cool mind if we see it as a valuable means to complete our mission, as a tool to do what we want; and we are cautious not to misuse it to compensate for a lack of confidence or communication skills. Will over society!
- Is Feminism Good or Bad? (On the Ethics of Gender Equality)
- On Being an Aggressive Alpha Male
- The Truth about Testosterone: Aggression, Sex, and Social Status
- Is Suppressing Emotions Bad For You? (Jocko Willink Vs. Science)
- Do You Choose Anger Because You Lack Confidence?
- Why Every Man Should Practice Aggressive Sports
- Should a Man Listen to His Emotions?
- How to Be a Badass for Real
- Introduction to Mindcoolness
- What Is Your True Sexual Will?