Europe is dying, and the fault is not with Muslim immigrants, but with the Nazis, whose ghosts still haunt the European spirit. For the crimes of the Nazis caused a collective guilt so profound in us native Europeans that it annihilated our ethnical immune system that should protect us against Islamic colonialism.
Due to our cultural memory of Hitler’s turpitude, we have become ethically vulnerable and ethnically defenseless. Thus, we now believe in the abstract individualism of human rights and fail to see the reality of man as a social creature that needs culture and community in order for democratic rights to have substance.
Here’s what we must learn to understand:
- The Nazis’ end goal was total domination by the “master race,” and their imperialism was morally abhorrent because of its aggressive, expansive ethnocentrism.
- Today, our pathological phobia of association with Nazism has led us into total submission. Morally bewildered, we opened our borders to receive deep ethnical penetration and ultimately give birth to worshippers of Allah and thus adversaries of our freedoms of thought and speech.
There’s a third alternative to the aggressive dominance of ethnocentrism and the yielding submission of ethnomasochism, namely, the assertive self-defense of ethnopluralism. But it might be too late for that. Europe is already infested by multiculturalism, her culture bleeding, her soul weeping,—and the Nazis caused this mess with the deadly post-war mixture of labor shortage and suicidal guilt.
How can we reawaken Europe’s strong, dormant will? Can we?
- Are Ethnopluralists Racist?
- On the Ethics of Ethnopluralism
- Barbaric Tribalism Vs. Scientific Moralism
- Why Ethnicity Matters: The Scientific Basis of Ethnic Nationalism